What to expect when you list your property with me:
– Competitive Market Analysis. A comprehensive market and home analysis (CMA) will be prepared using the most up to date comparables and market data, to help determine the most effective listing price for your home. I have 27 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the fast moving market here. Website home value estimates are far from accurate in our market, some with a margin of error at 7%. For a home valued at $600,000, that is a $50,000 margin of error. Don't leave money on the table, hire a professional who knows how to properly value your home.
· Home Staging and Enhancement Assesment. Recommendations will be made of ways to enhance your property in order to help you obtain the best sales price in the shortest period of time.
· Action Plan. Explain the selling process and the action plan tailored specifically to your home. Each home transaction is as unique as the owners, yours should be just right for you. Don't be tempted by the Limited Services brokerages,
Once we have signed a Listing Agreement, the Action Plan begins:
· Multiple Listing Service. Property information is submitted to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service as well as links for a photo gallery and virtual tour.
· Services. Provide a Property Sign, Lockbox, and fliers detailing your property and featuring color photos.
· Online Marketing. Your home will be featured on my website on its own page, complete with multiple photographs, information and a virtual tour. In addition your home will be featured on the Windermere website. Windermere agents are involved with more than 60% of all real estate transactions, almost twice that of their closest competitor.
· Open Houses. When appropriate, open houses will be arranged, with the fewest possible disruptions to your plans.
· Follow Up. Extensive bi-weekly report including follow up comments from showings and previewing agents, analysis of current competition, sales consummated on competing properties since placing your home on the market, future marketing plans, along with any other necessary recommendations.
· Purchase Offer. I will review with you all purchase offers as they are presented and assist in the negotiation. Upon agreement and acceptance of an offer, I will monitor the process of the purchase agreement and keep you informed during the entire transaction, through closing.
· Inspections. Coordinate property inspections and repairs.
· Estimated Proceeds. You will be furnished with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect upon the sale of your home.
· Closing Coordination. I will arrange and coordinate all details to ensure a smooth and successful closing. I will follow-up and provide assistance, if any, after closing.
· Closure. I will follow-up and provide necessary assistance, if any, after closing.