For 27 years I have been involved with every kind of real estate transaction and have successfully negotiated deals in all aspects of the real estate community, from re-sales, new home construction, raw land, distressed properties and even mobile homes. A home purchase is probably the largest single purchase you will ever make in your lifetime; don’t you deserve an agent who has the expertise to make sure you get full value?
What is your interest?
BUYING A NEW HOME: Having represented builders of past and present, including Conner, Lozier, Murray Franklyn, Polygon, and Chaffey, I readily provide insight on the nature of their homes and what differentiates them individually. Many buyers’ agents might understand the purchase process, but does the same knowledge extend to the home you are buying? Put my experience to work for you.
CHOOSING A BANK OWNED OR DISTRESSED PROPERTY: Although we are working our way out of the recession, there are still many distressed properties in our marketplace. Are you interested in pursuing one of these homes with an agent who can get the job done? I understand the process, and can advise you as to the many challenges of purchasing a home under such conditions, whether it is a short sale, auction property or bank owned. I have negotiated successful purchases of all types of transactions.
PURCHASING A RESALE HOME: The most prominent of choices in the general marketplace; my abilities are not limited to the foregoing categories. Many listings are in area neighborhoods I have sold in the past, and can share the past scenarios and those of past clients who lived in these communities. If built in the past twenty years, odds are I recall the builder and reception of the marketplace when the home was new.
What is involved with Buying A Home? Finding the right home is just the beginning.
• Pre-Qualification. Refer you to a Loan Consultant to qualify you and to determine the payment and purchase price of a home that you feel comfortable with.
• Consult. I will listen to your exact wants and needs and provide feedback.
• The Dream Home. Locate homes that match your style, location, and price through the use of the Multiple Listing Service and my contacts to locate possible homes that match your wants and needs.
• Instant Information. Notify you of new listings via email, text or phone. Videos and digital photos of properties will be taken upon request.
• Tour Homes. I will visit homes with you that fit your criteria. If unfamiliar with the area, tour areas of interest as well.
• Knowledge. Provide you with information on school statistics, demographics, and other community services.
• Review. Discuss all homes visited and assist in determining the "dream home". Explain the purchase documents to you before you sign.
• Purchase Offer. Present the written offer, highlighting the strong points of the purchase contract. Present and review counter offers, if any, in a timely manner.
• Inspections. Assist in obtaining home inspections and repairs. Attend all inspections.
• Manage. Follow-up with the Title Company, Inspection Companies, and the Mortgage Company to ensure they are working to scheduled dates.
• Communicate. Keep all parties of the transaction informed at all times.
• Walk Through. Prior to settlement, I will walk through the home with you.
• Closing. Help you and the sellers coordinate the closing. Attend settlement with you.
• Your Home. Follow-up after closing to make sure that you are content with your new home. If you have any questions, ask!